Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tomasz Adamek vs. Michael Grant live stream Free

Adamek-Grant Presser Former light heavyweight and cruiserweight world champion and current heavyweight contender Tomasz Adamek (41-1, 27 KOs) says he’s ready to take on Klitschko-sized Michael Grant (46-3, 34 KOs) when they collide on pay-per-view Saturday night at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey. “Size is no bother to me,” stated Adamek at Wednesday’s press conference. “I had 2 very good sparring partners. They were tall too. Roger is a very good teacher and I am learning everyday. I am ready.” The 6’7 Grant praised Adamek . . . as a 175-pounder. “I don’t take anything away from Adamek, like I said he’s a helluva light heavyweight champion,” commented Grant. “But I’m an elite fighter. I’m not like a Jason Estrada or a Chris Arreola, that’s not my level.”Tomasz Adamek vs. Michael Grant live stream Free