Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Souleymane M'baye vs Antonin Decarie Live Stream

During a training session in Levallois, we met up with Antonin Decarie, the WBA co-challenger in the super-welterweight division, who faces Souleymane M'baye (French) for the WBA interim title on May 28 at Palais des Sport Marcel Cerdan in Levallois-Perret, Hauts-de-Seine, France . The Québécois (French canadian) is sure of himself and has no doubts about winning; he confided his certainty in us during a training session.

I started boxing when I was 14 years old, following the example of my step-father who had boxed in the past. I signed up at a nearby gym and I fell in love with the sport. Then, I was on the Canadian amateur team for 5 years where I competed in 99 fights. This experience has greatly served me in the professional world.

Prepare yourself to watch this amazing match on Friday, May 28, 2010 , Souleymane M'baye vs Antonin Decarieo live, this is available in some sites/sponsors that offer free live stream.